SWIRCA & More is currently seeking an enthusiastic Care Manager with excellent communication skills to join our team in the Case Management Department. This is a full-time position. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Duties of a SWIRCA & More Care Manager may include, but are not limited to, providing options counseling to aged and/or disabled individuals seeking long-tern supports and services; conducting comprehensive person centered assessments on referrals who are requesting to receive government subsidized in-home services; meeting clients’ needs through advocacy and connecting them with community resources; conducting assessments on individuals who have requested nursing home placement through the Pre Admission Screening Program; and managing an on-going case load of clients receiving in-home services to ensure their care plans are current and meeting their needs.
· Baccalaureate Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Gerontology, Counseling, Health and Human Services, or Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the state of Indiana; or any Baccalaureate Degree plus two years of approved care planning
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Must be willing and capable to learn new computer software programs
· Current Driver’s License
Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to the VP of Social Services, Michael Halling, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at (812) 464-7811, or by mail:
Attn: Michael Halling
SWIRCA & More
16 W. Virginia St.
Evansville, IN 47710
SWIRCA & More is an equal opportunity employer.