- Create, plan and organize successful fundraising programs and events
- Develop all forms of print, internet and media plans
- Deliver maximum exposure to boost visibility in the area
- Develop and maintain grant program to ensure maximum funding opportunities
- Assist with Web site content (SWIRCA, Ivy Room, Games)
- Keep social media current (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Organize public relations initiatives
- Develop and maintain communication to keep in touch with funding sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create workable timelines
- Proven ability and knowledge in fundraising and event planning
- Experience in principles of budgeting and operating procedures
- Above average organizational skills
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or other related field. Proven ability to raise funds through a variety of sources. Must have a valid Indiana Driver's License.
Submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.SWIRCA & More is an equal opportunity employer.